Thursday, June 3, 2010

Slacker!

Yes I've been a slacker but I have been busy. Visiting Mum and my Auntie, a funeral, work (in house & out) and now looking after two dying males who have a cold (I'm sure you get what I'm saying;)). And they've just managed to pass it on to me:( Oh well-that's life... Now I want to get back to the fun part of this blog. I was planning to do a Top 10 every Sunday but as you can see that has not happened...yet. So for now it's going to be a Top 10 any old day.
Here goes-

MY TOP 10 I HEART RANDOM FAVOURITES

  1. The colour RED



2. Books


 


Tully - Looove this book!
Memoirs of a Geisha - always had a fascination with Geishas
1001 Movies - a fantastic guide for any movie buff


3. Chocolate:}



One word - Yummmmmmm:)


4. TV Shows
  




Masterchef - I am obsessed!
Brothers & Sisters - a new devotee:)
Packed to the Rafters - my favourite Aussie show
Criminal Minds - love the show & Shemar Moore;)
Ghost Whisperer - my favourite spooky show:0


5.  TV Chefs




Manu Feildel - what can I say - that French accent;)
Jamie Oliver - love him & his cooking
Ainsley Harriott - he is too funny!


6. Dream holidays



Tasmania - our next holiday (hopefully)
Italy - my dream holiday
USA - I would love to do a road trip across the U.S.


7. Cookbooks



Mastering the Art of French Cooking - after Julie & Julia I'm obsessed
Ministry of Food - Great, easy cookbook - am coveting it for my birthday
The AWW Cooking School - still a lot more I need to learn


8. Bloggers



Ali Edwards, Elsie Flannigan & Kelly Purkey - I looove all these girl's blogs!!!


9. Shops


Borders - great for a sit down & a read of fave mags
Lincraft - all the crafty stuff one could need
House -where I go to drool over Kitchen Aid mixers:}


10. Cool rooms


I would love to have all these rooms in my home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment