Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 Years!!!

I just realised last night that on the 10th of May we had been in our home for 2 years! I really like this place. Even though it's a rental and it's small with a tiny backyard it is cosy and I 'm trying to find some op shop pieces and furniture to add to it's cosiness. I need to find a hutch or buffet or something that would fit nicely next to my dining table. I've been scouring the local op shops and the cool site Gumtree. It's like an online trading post which has heaps of great stuff. Hopefully I will find something soon. In the meantime a girl can dream......
I just found these cool pieces on a site called Indigo Junction. Go and have a look if you like retro stuff. It has a lot of awesome furniture.
Anywho it's time for bed. I'll share some pics from our cosy little home soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment