Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Magazines

Just the word magazine makes me happy! Silly aren't I? Oh well you have to have some simple pleasures in life and at the moment amassing a large collection of mags is one of them. I shouldn't say at the moment because since I was a teenager I've loved buying mags. I think I started with Smash HitsDollyGirlfriend in the 80's and graduated to Cleo & Cosmopolitan in the 90's. (I think I still have a few of these mags lying around). These days the magazines of choice are That's Life &Take 5 which I swap with my mum, Super Food Ideas & Recipes + which I love, Creating Keepsakes which can sometimes be hard to find, Better Homes & Gardens & other home decorating mags I've become addicted to lately, when the budget allows and last but not least the newly discovered Frankie. Take a look at it! Soon I'll share some photos of my ever expanding collection. It's about to take over the house(Ha Ha!). Good night. I'm off to have a cuppa & a good read:)
Here's one picture I found to start with->

No comments:

Post a Comment