Sunday, May 16, 2010

I did it!!!

Well I actually did it. I manged to post every day for a week and even twice on one day. That's pretty good for me. This is FUN:] This is just the beginning and I hope I can keep it up. I may not post every day but that's ok. I'm sure I can manage a few posts each week. There are no rules! I am obsessed:> -but it's a good obsession. In relation to another one of my obsessions-movies-I have just watched New Moon. Yes another Twilight fan (not a diehard one). I didn't like the first movie that much but this one was definitely better although I did have to put up with CAB asking me questions nearly all the way through it. Ahhhhh! Just because I've read the book doesn't mean I want to retell it during the movie. At the moment I have almost finished Breaking Dawn. I got through all the other books pretty quickly but this one I put down for a while and have only just started reading again. Can't wait to finish it. I'll miss Edward & Bella. It feels like I've been with them for ages -which I have. But now it's time to move on to something new. I really want to read The Lovely Bones. I've had the book for a while and now the movie is out I want to read it before I see it. Take a peek at the trailer-night night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment