Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Design Files

Good evening! I mentioned in last nights blog that I was obsessed with home decorating mags-well I'm also obsessed with home decorating blogs. While I was browsing last night I came across this cool blog The Design Files. It has photos of the interiors of homes taken by an Aussie girl named Lucy. I love taking a peek inside peoples homes and trying to figure out things about them and what they are like and Lucy's photos let you do just that.
Here's a peek inside Leila Sanderson's Melbourne home. I love this shot of the entrance as the mirror on the wall is like the one I bought at the Salvo's just recently.
There is also a link which you might like if you are crafty. A Californian website called NoteMaker has some cool rubber stamps and decorative masking tape. Take a look at it and enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment