Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recovering

Mum's operation went well and she is ahead of schedule on the recovery front. We have to wait a few more days for results so hopefully there will be no further treatment needed. While Mum was having her op my sister MK and I went for a walk around Prahran. It was fun. I hadn't been there since my days in college so it was good to come across some shops I'd visited before and some new ones I'd only seen on the web. I was saying to MK while we were walking that I wished I could remember where the Chapel Street Bazaar was. Well a few minutes later what did she spy across the road? There it was-just as I remembered it. I was wrapped. When I got in there I didn't know where to look. They have so much stuff. I could spend all day in there. We didn't have much time so I will definitely be going back there soon.

We also came across a shop called Portobello Lane that has a lot of cool jewellery featuring birds and owls among other things.


Aren't they gorgeous? I'm not a big jewellery wearer but these are hard to resist. Anyway-time for bed:0 I'll share some photos of our day in Prahran and some more links soon. Night-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment